Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Survey Comments

In addition to answering our questions, you offered comments of your own. We've read them all. Here's a sampling of comments on when our patrons would like the Library to be open:
  • "Morning hours are very convenient for me."
  • "I am retired, so I mainly use the Library in the afternoons."
  • "I like evening and afternoon hours so my kids can come after school."
  • "It is important to stay open some hours for people who work M-F 8-5."
  • "SUNDAY IS THE BEST DAY OF ALL!!!"
  • "Would be nice to have the library open the same evening as farmer's market."
  • "There is a line out the door at 10:00 am openings. This indicates a huge need!"
  • "If 24 hr/wk are the max hrs, it would be optimal for individual time managment purposes to be open 6 days a week from noon to 4 P.M."
  • "Although I only use the Library once a week in Pacific Grove, I feel it is important to have it open as much as possible for the entire community."
  • "I love the library and would come by everyday its open."

Future posts will include your "additional comments" on Library operations.

No comments: